Leeton Travel and Flights
Flights and Travel into Leeton
The most convenient airport to reach Leeton is the Griffith Airport (GFF). It is located approximately 23 kilometers northwest of Leeton town. From the airport, you can rent a car or take a taxi to reach Leeton.
If you prefer traveling by road, there are various options:
- By Car: Take the M4 from Sydney, then follow the M31 and M39 highways towards Griffith. From Griffith, take the Griffith-Leeton Road to reach Leeton.
- By Bus: Several bus companies operate services from Sydney to Leeton. Check with the bus operators for schedules and fares.
- By Car: Take the Barton Highway (A25) from Canberra, then join the Hume Highway (M31) towards Yass. From Yass, take the Burley Griffin Way (B94) and Kidman Way (A39) to reach Leeton.
- By Bus: Some bus companies offer services from Canberra to Leeton. Refer to the bus operators' websites for detailed information.
- By Car: Take the National Highway M31 from Melbourne, then follow M39 and M31 highways towards Narrandera. From Narrandera, take the Irrigation Way (B74) to reach Leeton.
- By Bus: Multiple bus operators provide services from Melbourne to Leeton. Check their websites for schedules and booking information.
The closest train station to Leeton is the Griffith Railway Station, approximately 25 kilometers away. From there, you can take a taxi or arrange another means of transportation to reach Leeton.
Within Leeton, there are local bus services available for transportation within the town. Taxis can also be found for on-demand transportation.
Leeton offers a variety of accommodation options including hotels, motels, bed & breakfasts, and holiday rentals. Make sure to book in advance to secure your desired accommodation.
While in Leeton, you can explore attractions such as the SunRice Visitor Centre, Leeton Heritage Motor Inn, and the Roxy Community Theatre. Discover the historic architecture, visit local wineries, or enjoy the picturesque nature in the surrounding areas.
Leeton experiences a Mediterranean climate with hot summers and mild winters. Summers (December to February) can reach high temperatures, while winters (June to August) are generally cooler. Pack accordingly based on the season of your visit.
Prior to visiting Leeton, it is recommended to check the latest travel advisories and government guidelines regarding COVID-19 restrictions and safety measures in place.
Enjoy your trip to Leeton!
How to get Sale and Discount Flights for Leeton locals and New South Wales visitors
Through an agreement we have between our trusted travel network partner Kayak and www.leeton.town we are delighted to offer you Heavily Discounted Flights and Car Hire. Here you can use the same services most Travel Agents use without the price markup. Enjoy :-) Simply Visit..